Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Isaiah: Newborn (Grand Rapids Childrens Photographer)

April 16, 2013

This adorable little guy came to see me barely a week after he was born. Though Isaiah seemed happy enough to come visit me, sleeping was not on his agenda. With a little help from his mom, dad, and grandma, we were able to talk him into a few shots. Luckily for me, him being a cutie and his mini catnap let me get enough adorable shots of him! Also, it was nice to catch up with his dad, Marcus, who went to high school with me! It's so great to see friends from back then bringing their family additions. AND I'll be shooting his and Samantha's wedding in September, so Isaiah will be back! Congrats to the Carlstroms on their on your brand new family!

^Little guy looks cozy!



^Hanging out on Dad's Marine blues.

^Trying so hard not to go to sleep while Grandma holds him.

^It's like Grandma's done this before or something ;)




^One sweet little smile!


My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.