Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Andy + Kristin: Summer Engagement (South Haven Wedding Photographer)

July 22, 2012

Kristin and I have been friends since I was a junior in college (which is pretty much forever ago now). It was just by chance that GVSU put us as roommates, as she needed two in her apartment and my then-roommate and I needed two roommates to get stuck in with. After we had both graduated two years later, we moved in together in our first real-life apartment. We lived together another three and a half years before I set off on my own, but we are still close!

After a few failed relationships, poor Oole (which is Kristin's last name and what I prefer to call her, forever!) was down in the dumps. But she and I attended a friend's wedding just about a year ago, and there she met Andy, who was a groomsman at the wedding. I'd met him a few times through the friend who was getting married, and I knew he was a decent guy. We made sure they danced together a lot that night... and I guess it was fate because they are getting married!!!

You may remember their proposal session from back in June (coolest thing ever, so check it out!). This time I went down with them to South Haven for their REAL engagement photos. Such a cute town, plus such a cute couple, so it was a great time. Check them out... you will be seeing more of them SOON! They will be tying the knot in February!



^South Haven had so many cute little places to use as backdrops!




^One of my very favorites!

^This is what I call Oole's "sassy face". :-)




^Andy liked this wall. Me too!



^Old abandoned church they scouted out for me. Love it!




^Andy looking dashing!


^Break for ice cream!!!



^Heading out on the WAY sunny pier.



^REAL smiles, love it!


^If you look REAL close, Andy's sister and his son are right above them in the photo. They were enjoying the beach.





^I think they like each other.

^Oole's pretty ring.  Nice choice, Andy!



^Oole's only request was a photo of Andy holding her up. I almost forgot, but they reminded me :-)

^Thanks South Haven, you've been great!
My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.