Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Paul & Rachael: A Rustic Engagement (Grand Rapids Wedding Photographer)

May 14, 2012


Where do I start about Paul and Rachael? Not only are they a gorgeous couple (see?!?!), they have an amazing dynamic together as well. They are just perfect for each other. Both of them are sweet and kind and fun-loving. Especially with each other. They were also up for whatever my little heart desired for photos, which makes me their biggest fans ;-)

We met at Fillmore at the Bend (my second trip to this awesome location). Paul and Rachael are having their wedding at a location with a barn, so it seemed like a great idea to get some shots of to go along with the wedding theme. It was the perfect setting with the field and the barn, just before sunset. The light was perfect!

Their wedding is in August at the Wildwood Family Farms - super cute and there are SUNFLOWERS near the barn!!! - and I'm pretty geeked for the whole thing. Rachael, an avid Pinterest pinner, has some amazing ideas for DIY decorations and such that I just can't wait to see everything. Not too mention their colors are going to be bright and bold! Love it! Thanks again, you two, for finding and choosing me as your photographer. I can't wait to see you again in August!

There are so many to show you, I actually split their session into two parts... enjoy part one and stay tuned for the rest tomorrow!


^The sun was in love with me that day!

^Perfection!




^Your ring is beautiful, Rachael!




^Love these two!


^Baby's breath bouquet I put together before the session. Trying to unleash my inner Tracy Park. :-)



^I think this photo sums Rachael and Paul up perfectly!




^Dear sun... I love you. Dear Rachael... you are sooooo beautiful!






^Being serious.








^Check back tomorrow for part two of their engagement session.

My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.