Friday, February 10, 2012

Baby Raygan: Newborn (Grand Rapids Newborn Photography)

February 3, 2012


You first met Katie back at the beginning of the month with her maternity photos. She was a gorgeous mom-to-be, and she finally delivered little Raygan Kate only a few days after her due date. I got to meet Raygan (and her daddy, Dave) when Katie brought the family for their second session. Raygan was super hungry and NOT super sleepy, so it took us a little time and convincing to get her in the mood to have her photos taken. Honestly, I don't think we ever really got to that point. She was just not into it at all and I think we were stressing her out a little bit. Poor little baby, I feel so bad when they just don't want to do it. However, when you have an adorable subject, patient parents, and a determined photographer, you still usually end up with a few great photos anyway.

I'm looking forward to seeing the girls again in April for Raygan's 3-month-old session. Hopefully she'll have a little more fun the second time around.


^Caught a little baby sneeze.

^Mama is good at calming little Raygan down.


^Toes!!!

^I got lots of this "deer in the headlights" look from her. I don't think she was scared, she just was trying to figure out what i was doing with her!

^The whole family.

^See? She IS tired, but just doesn't want to go to sleep!



^So pretty!


^I felt bad taking photos of her crying, but she is still just so cute in them!

^After crying for about a minute, she decided this boat/bed wasn't so bad and starting checking out the window.



^Thanks, little lady, and I'll see you again soon!
My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.