Friday, July 1, 2011

Charles & Jenna: An Engagement

June 25, 2011























I probably met Jenna, oh, maybe 20 years ago. She and my sister attended preschool together, and were friends back in the day in high school. I took photos of her back in my yearbook days when she was a part of the HHS cheerleading squad. It only seems fitting that I help her out with her wedding to Charles.

Although Jenna and Charles had their engagement photos done by a friend of theirs last year, I wanted to at least get together with them and chat, and see how we work together, before their big day in August. We brought the newest addition to the family, little Harper, a beautiful golden retriever puppy, along with us. He was a great little guy for the photos, which is hard to come by with puppies. Good job, Harper.

Thanks to Charles and Jenna for getting together to chat and "practice" with me. I am SO excited for your wedding up in Houghton Lake. Look for these smiling faces again soon!

^One happy family... minus the kitties!


^Such a good little boy!




^Lovin' a little black and white here.



^A beautiful couple.







My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.